Monday 9 April 2012

Jessica Alba feature!!!!!

Before Christmas I was lucky enough to be included in a gift bag that The Artisan Group sent to US actress Jessica Alba.

Imagine my surprise when a fellow member of TAG posted a picture taken from US Parenting Magazine of an interview with Jessica which happened to have my little sock cat included in the photos!!!!!

The article can be read in full here.

Here are a couple of the photos from the article....



OK so I don't get a mention but it's lovely to know that Jessica liked my gift enough to have it on baby Haven's change mat! I hope that Honor liked the cat that I sent for her too.

3 comments:

  1. It's a great news! Love your stuff. Now I need another baby ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's very exciting to see it there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so incredibly awesome!!! Seeing it out in a place of importance and use is a huge accomplishment -- you know it's not stuck in a toy bin and forgotten. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete