Sunday 15 January 2012

Downton Abbey Excitement Overload!

Remember I said I was a HUGE fan of Downton Abbey???

Well on Friday at the GBK Gift Lounge for the Golden Globes the lovely Elizabeth McGovern AKA Lady Cora visited the Artisan Group table. The fabulous Valerie and Nikki mentioned to Elizabeth that I was a massive fan and would love to create something especially for her! She was thrilled and replied that she would be happy to receive a gift!

All of this took place while I was fast asleep and when I read the email from Valerie in the morning I had to read it twice to make sure I wasn't still dreaming!!


So the challenge now is to dress a monkey in period clothing!! I don't want to imitate one of Lady Cora's outfits as I don't want the monkey to be a caricature of her........more along the lines of Lady Sock of Monkey!!!

You can be sure I will update with pictures before I post Lady Sock off to Lady Cora :)

6 comments: