Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year!!

I really need to do more of this blogging malarky....and now I have my brand spanking new laptop I really don't have much of an excuse!
Managed to spend a pretty quiet Christmas and New Year at home with my kids but now it's back to business and the January order list.

Today's custom order was for a brightly coloured octopus (or soctopus as I like to call them!)


He is available as a custom order in my Etsy shop here. He's pretty big - 70cm across and it was a real challenge to get that last leg sewn on!!! I'm very happy with how he turned out though and so was the customer :)


7 comments:

  1. Oooo he's lovely Emma! Is he made with only one pair or socks still? Love his face - I need lots of practice on my toy's eyes - I just can't get them to look right - your's are amazing! Hope to keep reading your blog this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how stinking cute. love it!

    ReplyDelete